Thursday, November 18, 2010

Single Thought Post Day

I type my name into my computer as if I were still at WPU. I do this everyday.

I love living in a city that allows me to obtain whatever food I want, whenever and wherever I want it.  To connect: this corn chowder bread bowl is shamazing.

I'm super excited about The Wedding Singer.

When was Thanksgiving suddenly a week away?

One of my favorite co-workers is leaving for an amazing job opportunity.

I still look for my parents approval, and want them to be proud of me.  I don't think they are.

I need to calm my sweet tooth down - I've been consuming far too much sugar.

Losing friends to bad decisions makes me sad.  Losing board games doesn't bother me at all.

I'm saving up to take a much anticipated and highly over due trip to D.C., and also, California.

I'm dreading the holidays this year.

I want a cat like it's my job.  More importantly, I miss Sophie.

Break ups are hard.

I'm really excited for the cake at our staff meeting today.

I hope I can stay awake for Harry Potter tonight - and that seeing it at midnight while having work the next day wasn't a bad decision.

I love seltzer.
I need to win the lottery.

No comments: