Monday, February 28, 2011

The Moment I Said It

I don't think I've ever posted any of my choreography up here - so I thought I'd give it a shot. This is a piece I choreographed in the summer of 2009. What started out as an emotional roller coaster coming out of a serious relationship and months of heartache turned into a productive and, what I like to think, successful work. As with all of my dances, I look back and want to change a million things, but I wouldn't touch the amount of raw emotion these kids put into the piece of my heart I opened for them. If I had had 3 months, this would have been one of five numbers - but alas, I only had 4 weeks to teach and perfect.

With that, I hope you enjoy, and I apologize for the poor video quality.




Choreographed by Hilary Goldman
Music by Imogen Heap
No copyright infringement intended



And this was from 2 years prior:







Choreograped by Hilary Goldman
Music by Queen
No copyright infringement intended

No comments: