Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What People Must Think When They Hear These Things

Steph: See that?  His collar is popped.  Preppy.  Like you.
Hilary: I am not preppy.
Steph: You're a little preppy.
Hilary: How am I preppy?
Steph: You own polos.  You dress well.  You look down on people with unintentional non-designer holes in their jeans.  And you're from Princeton.
Hilary: You are also from Princeton.
Steph: I am also a little preppy.
Hilary: Most of this is untrue.
Steph: I'm choosing to ignore that.
Hilary: Don't you have to be rich to be preppy?
Steph: It's a state of mind.  You can take the girl out of Princeton, but you can't take the Princeton out of the girl.
Hilary: You're kind of a bitch.
Steph: Ding Ding!  Preppy bitch!  And a cultural snob with big boobs.
Hilary: What makes one a cultural snob?
Steph: I don't know, preppy bitch, shut up and listen to the hot gay men sing.
Hilary: ....my boobs are not that big.

2 comments:

Tyson Calvin Street said...

This is super random because I just stumbled upon your blog but this is hilarious. It's like a Seinfeld episode!

Unknown said...

Your boobs are kind of big!!

Love,
Kimmy <3