Friday, September 12, 2008

Fill In The _______




Life has been throwing me a few unexpected curve balls recently, and I have politely asked for it to stop doing so. However, Life, like Mother Nature and even my very own Mother, does what she wants. Therefore, I have decided to share these kind words with you, as expressed by an old friend of mine, Nina:

"Be true to yourself and to others - and always believe in the MAGIC of dance."

I underline dance, so that you can replace it with whatever your passion or heart may find desirable or necessary. I think it's important not to hold on to words and advice, but to share them. Maybe someone out there will stumble across these and find them helpful to them. Or perhaps I'm exhausted, frustrated, and it being after midnight, simply spent and out of anything extraordinary to write.

I am, however, very excited about King and I rehearsal tomorrow. I adore this cast, and even more so, my kids. I miss school.

Favorite two words of the day: Ubiquitous and Retroactive.

I leave you with this:

No comments: