Sunday, September 7, 2008



Tonight my Mom and I were watching a movie, and during the commercials, we decided to check out what else was on. Now I'm not sure if you are familiar with the show "Talk Sex" with Sue Johanson, but if you're not? I suggest you spend approximately 4 minutes with Madame Johanson - not for the sexual education, no no no. Watching a woman who is approxiamately 150 years old answer the question "If my boyfriend and I are having anal sex, and he ejaculates inside me, will my butt get bigger?", and keep a perfectly straight face. Mad props to Sue.

She also has little body figures (like those artist models) that she used to demonstrate sexual positions, and sometimes takes either a vibrator or a model of a penis and demonstrates various sexual acts. What a babe.








No comments: