Monday, September 8, 2008

Of little or no substance, but...

Maybe it's because I'm currently obsessed with the song. Maybe it's because I love me some Christina. Maybe it's because she just had a baby and looks fan-fucking-tastic and can move like a classy stripper, I don't know. What I do know is that Christina Aguilera's performance at the VMA's last night (which, for the few minutes I watched, sucked donkey - I hate Russel Brand) was bizzanging - so much that I don't even care if she wasn't really singing. I want to be her backup dancer. And what kind of person would I be if I didn't include the video to share?



She makes me want to be freaking Batman. Or Catwoman.

In other - possibly less, possibly more - important news, my Aunt is preggers again. She named the last baby Tyronne, so I'm thinking if she has a girl, it might be a Shaniqua or Channel or something equally...appropriate. Right?

No comments: